Ways to Promote a Successful College Planning Webinar or Workshop
Set a Date and Time
Late morning on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday are generally the best time for a one-hour webinar
Early evening on the same days at 6:00, 6:30 or 7:00 PM start times are most convenient for a workshop. (Webinars, however, can also be done at these times)
Get Your Resources to Promote your event
- Our Marketing Team will be happy to work with you to provide you with e-flyers, signage, and email template to promote your event.
- Social post copy for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Add a promo to your library’s website
- Post on Instagram and other social media.
Reach out to your local high school
- Promote at a PTA/PTO/PTSA Meeting
- Invite Surrounding/Feeder Schools
- Recommend that they also promote on their social media
- Post on School Calendar and website
- Post flyers in school counselors’ offices
• Invite surrounding churches, business, and community organizations
• Share your promotional materials with them so they can promote your event
• Encourage them to add your event to their events calendar and website
We are looking forward to the opportunity to provide this valuable information to your community. If you have any questions or concerns, please send us a note, or call Samantha Uribe at 773-294-7906.