skip to Main Content
Back To Top
College price transparency
- College Scorecard: This U.S. Department of Education tool allows you to compare colleges and fields of study across key statistics including median student loan debt and post-graduation median salary.
- TuitionFit: Compare actual college prices from real financial aid offers
- SwiftStudent: Get free help writing a financial aid appeal letter
- Federal Student Aid Loan Simulator: Estimate your monthly federal student loan payments and compare the different federal repayment plans, including the four income-driven repayment plans.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Help Tool: This Department of Education tool can help you determine whether you qualify for for this government loan forgiveness program.
- Credible: Compare private student loans from multiple companies without hurting your credit.
Test out of college courses
- AP Courses: These are college-level courses offered in high school. Based on qualifying exam scores, you can earn college credit or advanced placement. Click here to search institution credit policies.
- CLEP: The College Board’s College-Level Examination Program allows students to earn college credit for information they already know. CLEP offers 34 exams that cover material generally covered in courses in the first two years of college for a reduced price. Search institution policies here.