- NACAC’s College Admission Status Update: A central resource of information about changes in college admission as a result of the coronavirus outbreak. From the National Association for College Admission Counseling.
- Strive Virtual College Exploration: Watch recorded virtual college presentations.
College price transparency
- College Scorecard: This U.S. Department of Education tool allows you to compare colleges and fields of study across key statistics including median student loan debt and post-graduation median salary.
- TuitionFit: Compare actual college prices from real financial aid offers
- SwiftStudent: Get free help writing a financial aid appeal letter
- Federal Student Aid Loan Simulator: Estimate your monthly federal student loan payments and compare the different federal repayment plans, including the four income-driven repayment plans.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Help Tool: This Department of Education tool can help you determine whether you qualify for for this government loan forgiveness program.
- Compare private student loans: Find the best rate by comparing offers from multiple lenders through Credible.
- Compare student and parent loan refinancing offers: Find the best rate by comparing offers from multiple lenders through Credible.
Test out of college courses
- AP Courses: These are college-level courses offered in high school. Based on qualifying exam scores, you can earn college credit or advanced placement. Click here to search institution credit policies.
- CLEP: The College Board’s College-Level Examination Program allows students to earn college credit for information they already know. CLEP offers 34 exams that cover material generally covered in courses in the first two years of college for a reduced price. Search institution policies here.
- NACAC College Openings Update – Options for Qualified Students: This is a voluntary listing of NACAC member institutions that are still accepting applications from prospective freshmen and/or transfer students for the upcoming fall term.
- Freshman Year For Free: Sponsored by the charitable organization Modern States, this program allows students to take online courses for free and earn college credit by passing CLEP and AP exams.